In the United States, nearly 25 to 30 percent of people at least have one tattoo. Almost 50 percent of the millennial have one, but every person is not happy about owning a tattoo. As many 20 to 25 percent people regret having a tattoo and if you are one of those people in this percentage bracket, then you have a reason to cheer. You can remove your tattoos with minimum side effects by using the laser method.
Procedure for Laser Tattoo Removal
For removing tattoos, the lasers break the pigment colors by using a high-intensity light beam. The black tattoo pigment is the easiest color for treatment as it absorbs all wavelengths of the laser, and with selected lasers ( tattoovanishmethod.com/tattoo-vanish-bes
• A pair of protective eye shields would be provided to you
• Your skin’s reaction to the laser would be tested by the technician for determining the most suitable energy for treatment.
• A laser is used by the technician for passing pulses of intense light through the skin’s top layers that would be absorbed by the tattoo pigment only.
• Fewer pulses would be required for smaller tattoos while larger tattoos would require more pulses. For getting rid of a tattoo completely, one should need multiple treatments. After every visit to the clinic, the tattoo would be progressively lighter.
• Generally, one feels uncomfortable during laser tattoo removal, but the majority of the patients does not require anesthesia. Beforehand one may apply a topical anesthesia cream on the location of your tattoo.
• After the treatment, using an ice pack helps in soothing the treated area. Apply an ointment or an antibiotic cream as well as bandage for protection. While traveling, make the sure the area is protected with sunblock cream.
Benefits and Risks
• With laser tattoo removal, the tattoo will be completely removed from the skin.
• The invention of cutting-edge technologies helps in removing any tattoo completely after some treatments.
• The drawback with the laser method is some people have noticed that after the treatment there is a change in the color or the texture of their skin.
• For many individuals who opt for laser tattoo removal, multiple treatments were required for completely removing the tattoo ( https://www.tattoovanishmethod.com/blog/ ). This led to an increase in the exposure to laser light as well associated complications. In addition to that, several treatments can become very expensive.
• During treatment, patients must wear protective eye goggles as the laser light can affect their eyesight.
• In certain cases, skin infection can occur when a particular area of the treatment has been neglected. Therefore, patients must protect the treatment area for reducing the risk of bacterial entry and infections.